DokuCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8 – Download Texture Pack. Doku has discontinued support and released permissions for his popular ‘Dokucraft’. If you wish to use any textures created for this pack for use in your own texture pack, please contact me (as well as the contributor who created the texture) for permission beforehand. You are, of course, allowed to use textures credited to Doku. (From the original Dokucraft.)
How to Download and Install DokuCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8
1. DokuCraft is a 32×32 pack, so it requires MCPatcherHD.
2. Download and Patch MCPatcherHD.
3. Go in the link below this content, then you will approach to a website.
4. Read the contents and then scroll down you will see a list of things! That can be customize!
5. When you are finished with customizing, just press download under the customize bar.
6. Drag the zip file you downloaded into your texturepacks folder.
7. Texture packs folder can be found >start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>texturepacks.
8. Or just run Minecraft and Press Mods and Texture Packs, then press open texturepacks folder.
Incoming search terms:Dokucraft 1 8 1 ,dokucraft 1 8 ,minecraft 1 8 texture pack ,minecraft 1 8 1 texture packs ,minecraft texture packs 1 8 ,dokucraft 1 8 1 download ,minecraft 1 8 texture packs ,minecraft dokucraft 1 8 1 ,minecraft texture packs 1 8 1 ,minecraft 1 8 1 texture pack